[Eng] Mushoku no Eiyuu Chapter 01 - Is this a Class?

Classless Hero
Chapter 01 – Is this a class?
Revised
source: Syosetu
translated by: ASW

◆ ◇ ◈ ◇ ◆



"When I think about what Class will be blessed to Arel, father cannot sleep because of tension"
"Fufufu, Mom also nervous"
"If it's Arel, I'm sure it's [Advance Class]! Why, because Arel is onee-chan's little brother”

Don't forget, my family still noisy.
Why are you more excited than me?

My name is Arel
This year I was 10 years old.

You should go to the holy temple when you reach 10 years old.
That's for the goddess to be able to bless you.

By receiving a blessing, people could get guidance on class conferment without exception.
Although the bestowal of this Class changed the life afterward enormously ...

"Keep calm Arel. When I was blessed, I was so nervous that I wet on the road to the temple... "

That was the information I want you to keep in your heart, father.

"It can't be helped, it's noisy here."

That was because there're no changes in the Class that given to you in a noisy place.
I just need to accept it.

"I want to know and see it, I don't think Arel has really been 10 years"
"Surely! He will definitely play a big role in the future!”
"Ufu~, if Arel becomes a celebrity, you might bring many fans to this house"
"Kuh ... many women certainly confess to Allen when it happens ... that's not good! Onee-chan won't let that!”

Father and mother selfishly were drawing a map of my future.
For some reason, my sister was upset.

Well, that always happened.
And it will take a long time since they started their delusion.
If I wait until they finished, I would run out of time.

I decided to leave them and went to the temple alone.
One year, I want to avoid the situation.

So.
Today was the blessing day.

We lived in a small rural town.
There were no permanent priests who performed the blessing ritual, and they were sent from the big city once a year.
Therefore, the children here who were at the same age would be blessed in unison.

"Arel! Wait!"
"Mou, why did you go first Arel-chan?"
"That's right! It's bad for leaving Onee-chan!"

Father caught me.

"Couldn't I receive the blessing myself?"
"This is a memorable event. It's natural for your family to accompany you, right?"

Is that so?
By the way, my sister was blessed 3 years ago, she went to the temple with me.

When I arrived at the temple, the children had gathered with their family members accompanied them.
This was a small town, and there were only about 20 children in my age.

"I will begin the blessing ceremony"

Said the priest.
An old man who was assigned to the blessing ceremony in this town for years.

One by one the children came out for their turn and prayed with the priest.

"Yatta~! [Blacksmith]! Now I can follow my father!"
"I'm a [Sorcerer]"

Children who got the class they wanted, raised joyful screams.
[Blacksmith] and [Sorcerer]?
Both of them were [Basic Class].

There were [Basic Class] and [Advace Class].
Most were [Basic Class], and [Advace Class] was rare.
Because it was only possible to become an [Advance Class] by increasing [Basic Class].
However, that was a very rare case to be blessed an [Advance Class] in the first blessing.

"Oya~, aren't you Leon-kun's..."

When I stepped forward, the priest murmured my father's name.

"I remember more than 20 years ago, I still remember. When Leon-kun and Farah-chan are blessed, it far from my imagination to some children who were blessed with [Advance Class] from the beginning will appear at the same time.”

Farah was my mother's name.

My parents were from this city, so they were childhood friends.
So they were blessed on the same day in this city.
My father was [Mage King] and my mother was [Sword Princess].
Both of them had something in common they were blessed with [Advance Class] from the start.

It seemed that there were many invitations from court people, but both of them refused and chose to live in this city which was their hometown.
Of course, Father was the best magician in the town, and mother was the best swordsman in the town.

The class that was blessed by the goddess seemed to be very closely related to lineage.
So, the child of [Blacksmith] was often to be [Blacksmith].
There seemed to be no exceptions.

That was why, I, seemed to be expected from the surroundings.

"... Next is Leon's son"
"Arel-kun huh. Surely he is also [Advance Class]"
"When he is an adult, I want to know if my daughter will be able to become his bride."

Sounds could be heard from the surroundings.

"Do your best, Arel"
"Arel-chan, Faitto!"
"You have onee-chan here"

The most annoying was my family.
What's doing the best, isn't this just a blessing?

When praying to the goddess, something like a revelation came down to my head suddenly.
Hmmm, it looked like that was my class.

.....Hmmm?
But this ... is this my class?

What popped into my mind was

―― [Classless]

That was what had written.

◆ ◇ ◈ ◇ ◆ 

if you find miss/something weird, whatever, just tell me 😺

<< NEXT >>



Mbah Du-chan (Atmin)Makasih udah mampir disini, jangan lupa buat ninggalin jejak.
Kalo ada kesalahan, koreksi, kritik, atau saran, kasih tau mimin di komentar ya~ Sampai ketemu lagi~

Dukung kami dengan memberikan beberapa suntikan BANSOS melalui Trakteer

Previous Post Next Post
10 Comments
  • agneli
    agneli 20 July, 2019 23:23

    Akhirnya ada yg translate juga.
    Matur nuwun, mas/mbak/bro/sis.

  • ilyr
    ilyr 16 August, 2019 01:46

    thanks for the chapter

  • Newbie
    Newbie 26 August, 2019 18:41

    Sekalian indonya dong gan wkwk

    • Mbah Du-chan
      Mbah Du-chan 26 August, 2019 18:48

      Udah ada kok indonya, malah apdet indonya dulu wkwk

    • Newbie
      Newbie 27 August, 2019 03:40

      Oh ia wkwkw, makasih gan

    • Mbah Du-chan
      Mbah Du-chan 27 August, 2019 05:20

      Wkwkwk... pantaw terus aja hehehe...

  • Savi05
    Savi05 19 October, 2019 06:28

    Hey thanks for this chapter! Love the novel appriciate you translate. Just for feed back, the background behind the text makes it a bit hard to read. Could you change the text background to a solid colour like white

  • Unknown
    Unknown 19 October, 2019 06:57

    There are a few misspelled words such as advace instead of advance. Also you put in Allen instead of Arel.

  • SFcipher
    SFcipher 02 November, 2019 15:54

    Thanks

  • Kamito
    Kamito 01 May, 2020 08:18

    When you are soooo good that you get to be classless! Not even that god could class him! LoL🤣
    Thanks for the chapter!
    I'm gonna start reading this novel!

Add Comment
comment url
Discussion
Aku Suka Web-Novel ~ Aku Suka Web-Novel ~ Aku Suka Web-Novel
Takada Kuota - Takada Kuota - Takada Kuota
By: Mbah Du-chan