[Eng] Mushoku no Eiyuu v4c7
Chapter 7 – I can't give any special treatment
dipantaw oleh: ASW
saos: sumber
◆ ◇ ◈ ◇ ◆
I was searching in the northern town, for a few days.
It was safe to say there was no doubt she was in this town, as occasionally I received some sighting information about Mira.
However, no matter how much I searched, Mira was not found at all.
Maybe it was because she knew that I was looking for her and she run away and hiding.
It was a shock to me as a big brother.
In the past, she was a cute little sister who used to love me.
I continued to chase Mira, believing that I would be able to regain the relationship we had at the time.
Then a few days later.
I got new information.
"At the Western town?" (Arel)
"Yes. It was probably the day before yesterday. I saw a horse-drawn carriage going to the western town."
It seemed that she has already left this town.
I immediately decided to head to the western town.
◇ ◈ ◇
Kono bangumi wa goran no suponsaa no teikyou de okurishimasu: asw-tenan[dot]blogspot[dot]com, google-translate, and internet
◈ ◇ ◈
Thus, my days of chasing Mira began.
When I heard that Mira went south, I immediately headed to south.
When I heard that she went east, I headed east.
When I heard that she went west, I headed west.
When I heard that she went north, I headed north.
However, although I could get the information that someone saw Mira everywhere I went to, I could not find the person in question.
『Kekeke, you're like a stalker――huhuhuuurrddd!?』
"Isn't it normal for a brother to chase his little sister?" (Arel)
『Hurd-death!』
"Did you tell Tou-san properly?" (Arel)
『Of course-death!』
I knew from the testimony that she was safe so far, but I didn't know what will happen.
Anyway, she was still a 10 years-old cute girl.
".....In the first place, Is it possible for a normal 10-year-old child to run away?" (Arel)
And, I moved to many cities and towns, and I came to the thirteenth city.
I got the information that she got on a horse-drawn carriage going here.
"This's a pretty big city" (Arel)
Here seemed to be prospering a lot, and there were many people and was full of energy.
It would not be easy to find one person among many people here.
The more people, the harder it was to get sightings.
"When comes to it..... Do I have to make a request over there?" (Arel)
Then I went to the Adventurer's Guild.
Some adventurers were specialized in finding people.
They were more familiar with this city and it would be much more efficient than searching alone.
And if Mira was running away from me, it was better to use another party.
"At here huh?"
There was only one at a big city, and the guild was a fine building.
It seemed to be a five-floor building, and it seemed that there were restaurant, bar, and even accommodation facilities.
"Welcome to the Adventurer's Guild. What is your business for today?"
"I want to make a request." (Arel)
I told to the receptionist woman that I wanted to find my little sister.
"Mira-san right... How old is she now?"
"She's 10 years old. She's a cute girl with black hair." (Arel)
"....."
For some reason, the receptionist was looked like thinking about something.
"What's wrong?" (Arel)
"No..... Maybe she is that person I have seen."
"Really?" (Arel)
I never thought I could get sighting information from the receptionist of the Adventurer's Guild.
"When did you see her?" (Arel)
"Even if I say that I saw her..... Actually, on the other day, a girl named Mira-san was registered as an adventurer here."
"Registered as an adventurer?" (Arel)
"Yes"
Mira was an adventurer here?
"But Mira is only ten years old. Can such a child become an adventurer?" (Arel)
"Systematically it is possible from the age of 10. However, there are exams, so few people can become adventurers at that age. However, Mira-san passed the exams....."
"What ..." (Arel)
I could only be surprised at the unexpected situation.
"By the way, what is Mira's class?" (Arel)
If Mira, who had just been blessed, could become an adventurer so quickly, there was a high probability that she had a combat-type class.
That might also be the high-tier class.
"I'm sorry, but I can't give you any information up to that point."
"Is that so" (Arel)
Anyway, if Mira had become an adventurer, we might meet here.
When I asked in detail, it seemed that there was a dungeon in this city that was said to be one of the largest in the world, and many adventurers from all over the world were gathering in search of a rich sum of money.
So to speak, this was a holy land for the adventurers.
In that case, Mira might have been dive in that dungeon.
"Mira is still ten years old! Isn't it too dangerous!" (Arel)
"Even if you say that, I......"
Mm, that was right.
"I was instructing her to challenge the dungeon in a party, so I think she wouldn't solo challenge."
"No, it's not possible. I can't think of Mira having a party with someone." (Arel)
Anyway, as far as I knew, she was a type who didn't have any friends even one.
"..."
"It's not as you think. Mira is a very kind and good girl. But she grows a little faster than the children at the same generation and doesn't seem to match them. So she couldn't make friends until now, so whatever she wants to do, she'll do it alone. So, I'm sure she will try to challenge the dungeon alone."
The receptionist had a little mercy on her face, so I explained it to maintain my sister's honor.
"I have to dive in that dungeon too" (Arel)
"In that case, you need to be registered as an adventurer. This guild manages it."
"What? Do I have to be an adventurer?" (Arel)
"Yes. First of all, you have to make an appointment for the exam.... That's right. For now, it's at least three days from today?"
"Three days later? But I have to go help Mira right now." (Arel)
"I'm sorry, but I can't give any special treatment under any circumstances."
How inflexible.....
"At the beginning, you'll be instructed to try from a shallow level, so until then, if you pass the test, there's no need for you to worry."
◇ ◇ ◇
The receptionist who saw off that young man who had left after made the exam appointment, told to her colleague, "I'm going to the bathroom" and left the counter.
However, she didn't go to the bathroom, but came to the deserted corridor.
There was a young woman dressed like an adventurer.
When she approached, that young woman handed over a bag silently.
That woman left without saying anything.
The receptionist checked the contents of the bag and laughed.
There were a lot of gold coins in it.
".....fufu, it was a delicious job."
Of course, she didn't know about a 10 years-old girl named Mira, and there was no fact that she had been taken the test and became an adventurer.
"Nevertheless..... I think it's impossible for a classless to become an adventurer. Well, I also don't want to know about it further."
◆ ◇ ◈ ◇ ◆
NEXT
Mbah Du-chan (Atmin)Makasih udah mampir disini, jangan lupa buat ninggalin jejak.
Kalo ada kesalahan, koreksi, kritik, atau saran, kasih tau mimin di komentar ya~ Sampai ketemu lagi~
Dukung kami dengan memberikan beberapa suntikan BANSOS melalui Trakteer
sometimes I get really mad to arel, he is strong but really dumb. he just accept everything without doing any investigation. I know his character is like that but it really piss me off
good work
And then he conquers this dungeon and becomes a S-class and then will have to utilize a couple countries to try to find his little sister. My conclusion, poor Raina who just married him.
I still want to know what Raina was doing when he walked in on her originally searching the house for Mira.
Just another achievement under Arel's belt. So far greatest swordsmen, greatest mage, and greatest tamer. So now dungeon conqueror and possibly S-class adventurer is now on the list.
And when he comes back after a year or so of searching, only to find Mira when she'd "gotten control over her class" or whatever, he finds he's now a dad with a very angry wife.