[Eng] Mushoku no Eiyuu Volume 3 Chapter 9 – This is my territory
***
Enjoy the April 1st.... muahahahahahahahahahahaa...cough...cough...cough
***
Chapter 9 – This is my territory
sauce: syosetu
◆ ◇ ◈ ◇ ◆
That ninja group attacked.
By the way, Ninja is a unique class of the Eastern people and specializes in intelligence and assassination.
Perhaps they were all Easterners.
Apparently, that Empire country was expanding to the east.
Well, it might be that.
"""!"""
Suddenly, they stopped moving.
"This, this is?"
"Hands came from the ground...?!"
What surprisingly grabbed their ankles was the clay arm I created with yellow magic.
Suddenly their feet were taken, they slipped to the ground with their faces.
"No way, he can even use magic?"
"That isn't supposed to be...! I'm sure there is a friend of him somewhere!"
They paid attention to their surroundings while getting up, but no one is there.
"Fuh!"
"Otto"
The first that destroyed the clay arm was a small girl who seemed to be the leader of them.
She is Kaede if I not wrong.
She began to slash with her dagger, but I twisted my body lightly to avoid.
When I avoided the second shot without a break, I hit her forehead with a momentary gap.
"Bugh!?" (Kaede)
She was blown off again.
She flew very well because her body was small.
Moreover, she smashed with another ninja who had just escaped from the clay arm and rolled down the ground.
"How dare you!"
The other ninjas jump one after another with indignation.
However, because of the hot blood full on their head, as expected they were not cooperating.
I neutralized them in the order.
◇ ◈ ◇
◇ ◈ ◇
Kono bangumi wa goran no suponsaa no teikyou de okurishimasu: asw-tenan[dot]blogspot[dot]com, google-translate, and internet
◈ ◇ ◈
"Hurry up! If like this continues, We'll be going to lose our credit for that guy!"
"Ye, yes!"
There was a woman running around the city, scolding her subordinates.
She had beast ears on the head and a long tail extending from her buttock.
That was a large build for a woman, but her movement was as agile as a cat.
The sharp fangs peeped out of her mouth when screamed.
That should be.
She was not human.
A type of demi-human with beast characteristics ――a beast-people.
One or two among them, were the tiger-people that said to have a high ability to fight.
Her name was Tina.
She was one of the eight imperial generals.
"That fuckin chibi!! This is my territory!" (Tina)
She run at full speed while leaving irritated roar.
The city was already under The Empire rule, and Tina was in charge of it.
It was not long after the information that The Empress was looking for someone had been received.
With this, if I can take him, I'll have Her Majesty's praise!
She rejoiced as if she was a cherished dog. But, at the same time, she received information that she could not ignore.
Group of Ninjas, led by Kaede, also one of the eight generals, had come in to make contact with the target ahead.
Not only did she send his subordinates to other territory without permission, but she did not contact Tina at all.
"Don't fuck with me! I absolutely won't give it to damn you!" (Tina)
However, the other party is [Upper-Advanced Class] at stealthy action, [Princess Shinobi].
If she fought directly, Tina would not lose, but once she escaped, it was difficult to chase.
For the time being, She had ordered her subordinates to keep it there, but...
Then the destination was finally approaching.
"Tina-sama"
Then, one of her subordinates there joined.
And had looked panicked.
◇ ◈ ◇
"Tch, maybe he has already escaped――" (Tina)
Tina clapped with a bad guess,
"――ha?" (Tina)
She noticed it.
"Wha, what the hell is that...?" (Tina)
Around the road, humans wearing black clothes were falling.
Of course, Tina knew them.
That was the group of ninjas, led by one of the eight imperial generals, Kaede the [Princess Shinobi].
Only one young man was standing there.
His features were exactly matched as "Arel" those reportedly heard.
"Could it be, damn you 're the one who did this...?" (Tina)
◇ ◈ ◇
For the time being, the ninja group had been neutralized.
Even so, I had rampaging, but nobody came.
Perhaps they were trying to keep people from approaching in some way.
Well, probably there was a reason for onlookers not approaching. but I was grateful for that.
At that time, a big sign approached at a tremendous speed.
And what appeared was a beast-people woman.
Probably from the tiger-people tribe.
She was breathing over her shoulder, maybe in a hurry.
"Wha, what the hell is that...?" (Tina)
She seemed stunned to see the ninjas fainting and moaning everywhere.
Apparently, she is not knowing what had happened the ninjas lying in the street.
"Could it be, damn you 're the one who did this...?" (Tina)
"I am, so?" (Arel)
"...ere's no way such a thing happene..." (Tina)
"Maybe these guys are your comrade? Be relieved, I'm not taking their life." (Arel)
Then she noticed a girl rolled down the side of the road and run up in a hurry.
"Oi, what exactly happened?" (Tina)
"... Nn. As you can see. I ran through and tried to catch him me first. But, I was done." (Kaede)
A girl named Kaede, was the leader of this ninja group.
"What happened to damn you to be fuckin annihilated?" (Tina)
"I lost normally" (Kaede)
"Isn't the opponent just [Classless]?" (Tina)
"I do not know" (Kaede)
I interrupted the conversation between them.
"I'm exactly a [Classless], you know." (Arel)
"....and. He saying himself ..." (Kaede)
"Tch, Self-proclaimed, huh." (Tina)
"No, That's the truth, you know ......Mm" (Arel)
When I think more signs were coming, they appeared one after another around me.
Everyone was a beast-people.
"... Ha, well okay. Thanks to damn you, I didn't have to snatch my credit." (Tina)
That tiger beast snorted her nose and released Kaede to look at me.
"I'm Tina, one of the eight imperial generals. Unlike those who are good at escaping and hiding, I am a true warrior, you know?" (Tina)
Apparently, I had to deal with this group of beast-people this time.
◆ ◇ ◈ ◇ ◆
Mbah Du-chan (Atmin)Makasih udah mampir disini, jangan lupa buat ninggalin jejak.
Kalo ada kesalahan, koreksi, kritik, atau saran, kasih tau mimin di komentar ya~ Sampai ketemu lagi~
Dukung kami dengan memberikan beberapa suntikan BANSOS melalui Trakteer
Thank you for the batch release.
So were they not told to avoid hurting him? Onee-san will be upset, you know?