[Eng] Mushoku no Eiyuu Volume 3 Chapter 11 – Next time, You couldn't escape
Chapter 11 – Next time, You couldn't escape
sauce: syosetu
◆ ◇ ◈ ◇ ◆
A lightning breath struck in a straight line like an arrow.
It approached straight here.
"Pururu" (Arel)
I summoned my familiar from Netherworld, Pururu, as the wall in front of the invading lightning strike.
If I kept it nearby, it'll always devour various things, so I had to return it to Netherworld.
There was no problem with it to grew larger in the Netherworld.
However, during this short period, it seemed to have devoured much in the Netherworld, it had been exceeding 4 meters in diameter.
Just the other day, it was just big enough to get on my palm.
Anyway, Pururu took that breath for me.
"Wha, where did that King Slime come from!? but, there's no one can receive Nilva's breath!" (Dora)
Dora seemed to have mistaken it for just King Slime.
But Pururu was a Gluttony Slime.
It was a demonic monster that absorbed any attack.
Purupurupuru!
Pururu responded to my expectations and completely incorporated that lightning breath strike into its body.
That was an enormous amount of energy, or even larger.
"Nilva's breath has been nullified ...?! No, did that absorb it?"
Pururu could not fly in the sky and fell to the ground as it was, but it had been set to return to the Netherworld automatically in a few minutes, so left it alone.
『How you use it is damn merciless as usual, yea...』 (Matty)
Aerial combat was a bit of a disadvantage, but it won't be easy to evade, so we will fight.
Perhaps, that breath couldn't be able to fired immediately.
I kicked a lump of air and jumped.
However, that dragon rose quickly and avoiding me, it stretched its neck so that it wrapped around and attacked me from behind with sharp fangs.
I hit the air mass with my left hand and forcibly evaded it, and at the same time knocked its side of the face.
"Guaaaaaaaaaaaaa !?"
"Nilva!" (Dora)
Had a concussion, that dragon tilted greatly and fell several meters.
When it regained its position, I had landed on its back.
Dora rose quickly and faced me with a sword in her hand.
"Haaa!" (Dora)
She was coming by jumping from it.
An agile movement that did not make feel she is even on an unstable dragon.
And a sharp slash.
Her arm was not bad at all, even though sword is not her specialty.
But unfortunately on this side was, the one had defeated his mother who was [Sword God], which was not an exaggeration to say that she was the strongest swordsman in the world.
No need to use a sword.
I caught my opponent's sword with this bare hand sword and even destroyed it.
"...Wha" (Dora)
Dora stared at her half-broken sword, stunned for a moment.
I went straight behind her,
"When you wake up, tell that Empress. Don't mobilize your minions to chase on me anymore, It's damn annoying to deal with, that's it" (Arel)
I hit her neck lightly.
"Aah......" (Dora)
She fainted and fell into the dragon's back.
Then now.
I hope this was the last one.
◇ ◈ ◇
Kono bangumi wa goran no suponsaa no teikyou de okurishimasu: asw-tenan[dot]blogspot[dot]com, google-translate, and internet
◈ ◇ ◈
I could see my hometown.
"Fumu ... perhaps she didn't tell her. Or she had said it but that Empress didn't listen at all?" (Arel)
I immediately noticed something unusual.
There were obviously strange groups around the town.
Rather than strange group, good to called it an army.
"But how did they go ahead? I bothered to take a detour so that they couldn't understand my course." (Arel)
Thanks to that, it had taken extra time, but had been completely wasted.
It was as if they knew I would return to this city.
"......I see" (Arel)
There was a section that came to my mind.
And, suddenly, that group started to move, noticing that I appeared there.
Some of them came flying in the sky.
Seemingly they were bird beast-people.
"We meet again! This is the destination of damn you! you can't escape anymore this time!?"
On the back of a particularly large beast-people, probably an eagle-people tribe, was that tiger-people tribe woman.
I turned my back on her.
"Eh, Do you want to run away again!? Oi bastard!?" (Tina)
A shouting voice was heard from behind, but I ignored it.
I realized that it was useless to deal with them.
I had to hit the troublesome-origin.
Well, it would be okay if I leave the town to father and mother.
◇ ◈ ◇
"Wha, what exactly are they...?"
"With that number, I can't stand ...... a monster ......"
"It, it's too strong ..."
A few tens of minutes after Arel who tried to return home, turning back.
The Imperial soldiers surrounding the town decided to invade the city and take control, not only because they regret having missed the target in front of their eyes again.
But what appeared there was a man and a woman.
"... Naa, Our class is [Upper-Advanced Class], you should know, right?"
"Nn ... It's too bad to be an opponent."
In front of the couple, the army led by the Imperial Eight Generals, [Beast King] Tina and [Princess Shinobi] Kaede, was very easily annihilated.
Looking down at the scenes of such lied bodies, the couple who created that scene exchanged words.
"Otou-san, for a little while, I'll be left home." (Woman)
"? Where are you going to, Kaa-san?" (Man)
"Ufufu, this time, I think I have to punish that kid a little." (Woman) (*Inner me: somehow my heart is badump-badump intensively; *another inner me: you exaggerating, I just a little; *the other inner me: BACOODDD!!11!1!!1!!! I want to type!!!!1!!11; *the somewhere inner me: Diaaannnncooookkk kuabeh)
"I, I see...... u, umu, that's right." (Man)
The petite man nodded while sweating, noticing that even if she was smiling softly, but her eyes were not.
◆ ◇ ◈ ◇ ◆
Mbah Du-chan (Atmin)Makasih udah mampir disini, jangan lupa buat ninggalin jejak.
Kalo ada kesalahan, koreksi, kritik, atau saran, kasih tau mimin di komentar ya~ Sampai ketemu lagi~
Dukung kami dengan memberikan beberapa suntikan BANSOS melalui Trakteer
thanks for the chapter... run lithe empress, Run! Run to the mountains!
Definitely a good posibility that the empress is arel's older sister.
You OK,mate? Seems like this quarantine is getting into you awkwkwkwk
yeah 100% OK, XD
laugh in awowkwkaowkoakwok
wow.... work from home and physical distancing.... make not boring.... because of this novel....
Thanks for the chapter, already waiting for the next one
Thanks for the treat, and stay sate.
I thought the generals would get severe scolding, by the Emperess. But hey, now that the Sword God and Mage God join the chat. I don't even know man....
Hello I couldn't find any other place to contact you so I'm just doing it here. I would like to edit your English light novel translation for free just because I've wanted to edit light novels for a while. Write me back if you're interested
the funny part how you put your self in the story. good work