[Eng] Mushoku no Eiyuu Volume 2 Chapter 24 – Don't be childlish
Chapter 24 – Don't be childlish
status: still in editing, so there are some strange words/sentences
saos: syosetu
◆ ◇ ◈ ◇ ◆
In the Red Academy, I was succesfully promoted to the second grade.
I will decide later which laboratory to enter...
"Let me take the promotion test" (Arel)
After class at Blue Academy, I asked the lecturer.
Each academy had different detailed rules, but here too, like in the red academy, if you received the recommendation from lecturer, you may be able to took the promotion test immediately.
To be honest, I didn't need to listen the contents of lectures at the blue academy.
"... what are you talking about?" (Lecturer)
I was glared and scolded
“The promotion test is once a year. Didn't you hear it in the guidance that you would take the exam after completing a one-year course?” (Lecturer)
“Of course I remember. But if lecturer approves, can I take the exam immediately?” (Arel)
“That's only for excellent students! And for you who rarely attending the class, I will allowing you to take an promotion test? Do you want to make me laugh?" (Lecturer)
◇ ◈ ◇
Kono bangumi wa goran no suponsaa no teikyou de okurishimasu: asw-tenan[dot]blogspot[dot]com, google-translate, and internet
◈ ◇ ◈
By the way, this lecturer is the woman who was in charge of the entrance examination for Blue Academy.
Her name is, certainly Hengel isn't she.
“How can you admit me?” (Arel)
"First of all, attending to my class properly." (Hengel)
“Fumu, It's same as putting the cart before the horse. Because I don’t want to attend a class that doesn’t make sense, so I’m thinking of going to a higher grade.” (Arel)
"......What you say?" (Hengel)
Hengel's anger had been hooked.
“Are you saying that there’s no point in attending my class...?” (Hengel)
“It just doesn’t fit with my level.” (Arel)
“... there's a limit for cheeky brat...” (Hengel)
As she popped the blood vessels in her temple, Hengel pointed her long thin finger into my face.
“That’s why I'll give you assessment ...! Whether you’re worth to taking the promotion test or not!” (Hengel)
In other words, does it mean that you will give me an exam to assess whether I am suitable to take the promotion test?
Slightly awkward, but well, just need to passing both.
◇ ◈ ◇
Then I was taken by her to the training ground.
"Nee~, he'll take remedial or something?"
"No, it looks like he going to take an promotion test"
"Or to be precise if he have that qualification, From now on, Hengel-sensei seems will confirm it."
“Eh? That person, Even though he's skipping the class all the time?"
“In the first place, isn't he still first grade? Even if it is second grade student, the passing rate is less than half.”
Because it was just after the class ended, the students who were listening to my exchange with Hengel were also accompanying.
Seemed to watching.
Among them, there was a figure of Kuufa with a face as if she was somehow optimistic.
In the middle of the training ground, I faced Hengel.
"What are you doing?" (Arel)
When I asked, Hengel happily lifted her mouth corner,
“Straight to the point, I'll be your opponent. Are you ready?” (Hengel)
Apparently it seems to be a mock battle.
“That means, I only have to fight and win.” (Arel)
"... what are you talking about? Could it be, are you thinking you can beat me the lecturer at this academy?" (Hengel)
"I won't know if I don't try, but maybe I can win." (Arel)
"It looks like you're more self-confident than I thought... It's okay, if you're so confident, I'll make the condition of victory is to win against me!" (Hengel)
Those on the sidelines started to be noisy.
"Oioi, that person, what is he talking about?"
"You never can win over lecturer no matter how hard you trying."
“In addition, it said that Hengel-sensei is the one who closest to become the next [Mage King].”
I and Hengel stand about 15 meters apart.
It seemed to be derived from the magician's traditional duel rules, but it said that it was common to start the battle after a certain distance between each other during a mock battle.
Weapons usage was prohibited.
You're allowed to approach, but physical attacks such as hitting and kicking were also prohibited.
If you removed all the <Divine Protection> of your opponent, you win.
“But, as expected, I won't serious against the student.” (Hengel)
"That might be true" (Arel)
And the test started,
"To screamed out loud words against this person,. I regret it.――<Ice Storm>!" (Hengel)
Immediately after that, Hengel was releasing an advanced magic.
“Ara, I'm sorry. was it a little too strong?” (Hengel)
““ No, no, no, isn’t it full power!? ”
Amidst the loud voices of spectators, a fierce cold wind with gravel was coming in.
“The most basic strategy of magical mock battle is to set up a formula before the start, and then use the powerful magic at the same time at once. I think you should remember it?" (Hengel)
"""Don't be childlish ..."""
"Did you say something?" (Hengel)
"""It's nothing"""
I see.
Is it okay to start assembling the formula before the battle started?
"If you get pickled in ice, you can't hear my precious advice――! ?" (Hengel)
The ice storm has stopped and Hengel pelled off her eyes.
I was intact and my <Divine Protection> has not decreased at all.
Before receiving the direct hit of <Ice Storm>, I activated <Ice Shield> magic.
The ice barrier that surrounding all directions protected me.
Parin.
Kicked out the ice wall and went outside.
Hengel frowned with a little disappointment.
"...what I just released just a big mouth, so it’s natural to prevent that attack.” (Hengel)
“Well, I was wary of the possibility.” (Arel)
I thought it would be stupid to be disqualified, so I just have to stop it.
◆ ◇ ◈ ◇ ◆
Mbah Du-chan (Atmin)Makasih udah mampir disini, jangan lupa buat ninggalin jejak.
Kalo ada kesalahan, koreksi, kritik, atau saran, kasih tau mimin di komentar ya~ Sampai ketemu lagi~
Dukung kami dengan memberikan beberapa suntikan BANSOS melalui Trakteer

Thanks for the chapter
You're welcome
yay thanks for the chapter... now give us mooaaarrrr >w<
On the way
thank you!
Thanks for the treat.